Thursday, April 01, 2010

A chorus of birds... and not much else

Quality, not quantity. That's what is important, no?

I agree. It's just that, when it comes to this blog, this stupid, absurd electronic thing that I, for whatever reason, feel the need to do, I hate skipping a day, even when I have nothing to say.

Today was spent outside and at the dentist (you try taking four kids, three of them patients, and yourself to the dentist and see how long you're there!), but this morning at drop off I was playing with my new video app for my iPhone. The video will make you dizzy because I was walking while filming and it shows; I never intended on sharing it. However, I love that you can hear the chorus of bird accompanying us on our walk up the path to Elisabeth's preschool. And I love how the kids are racing and yelling at each other. It's just...so... everydayish.


No comments: