Thursday, August 31, 2006

"She's Never Been Happier"

"She's never been happier."

So Jessica Simpson's friends are saying of her new romance with John Mayer. Wow, bringing out the big guns pretty quickly, aren't we guys? I mean, what will you say when they break up in the not-so-distant future and she dates someone new; that's she's never been happier... except for that time a few weeks ago?

I don't know why I let Simpson annoy me so much.


UPDATE: Oh! She's in love! Really? After what, a minute? According to the article:

they bumped into each other again in June at the New York City nightclub Double Seven, where a source tells PEOPLE Simpson was "flirting up a storm" with both Mayer and actor Jared Leto.

Wow, June, huh? Want to start taking bets as to when they'll break up? I give 'em until New Year's Day 2007. Max.

4 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I was going to post the same on my blog!! I am a Hollywood addict. Here is a great place to get all the scoops:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/

So what is your opinion on Suri's poop?

Cate said...

LOL, Alexis.

Suri poop thing? You're going to have to blog about it; I'm clueless!

Fishermans Widow said...

I'm also a celeb. addict. I was addicted to Jessica and Nicks show on MTV. Now I feel sorry for Nick for some reason.

As for celeb relationships, I think if you have all the materialistic stuff and your not comfortable in your own skin/steming from eating disorders, they are never going to be able to have a good relationship. Especially with all eyes on them/me.

Kristen said...

One thing really weirds me out in particular about that picture: the difference in their skin tones. Is he pasty, or is she orange? Inquiring minds want to know...