Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Packer Game!

Last year Joe's aunt was kind enough to enter the Brown County Lottery on our behalf and won us four Packer tickets. They were tickets to a preseason game but still, for someone who had never been to a Packer game in her life, I was excited. Joe and I took the two older kids and we had a fantastic time.

This year Joe's aunt entered the lottery again and was again awarded four tickets. We were about to turn her down because of the new baby but then we discovered that they're regular season game tickets!!!! Oh my goodness, regular season home game tickets priced at face value? I am beyond excited!

I keep staring at the schedule trying to figure out which game we'll be awarded (we'll find out in July). I'm hoping for a later game, like November or December so we can easily leave Baby #4 (she really needs a name, doesn't she!) with my in-laws. One way or another, I am going to that game!

Too bad football season doesn't start for another three and a half months.

4 comments:

Superdad said...

Just think only 5433 people ahead of us on the season ticket waiting list.

Cate said...

Yep, by the time our kids are grown and have families they should finally be season ticket holders. ;)

Superdad said...

Yeah, we did not move up much this last year. Less than 100 spots.

Erica said...

I'm jealous! We've been to Lambeau the past two years, but won't be able to swing a WI trip this year. Have fun!