Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whine

Whine. Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. I feel like every Facebook status I've had the past few days have been all complain-y and stupid. Which is really ridiculous because despite the fact that I still have way too much to do before Christmas and despite the fact that I have a mildly sick kid (that's easily going to get better) I really have nothing to complain about. Nothing. Life is good. I have an abundance of all the things in life that are very, very nice, but not essential to survival. And, oh yeah, I don't want for anything in the survival department either.

It's always easier to whine than to say something grateful. What is going wrong is easier to focus on that what's going right category, isn't it? Ugh. I hate that.

Ack! That was a whine too! A whine about whining too much!

Seriously. I am done. If you're my Facebook friend (and if you're not, friend me!) I am happy to report the coffee came off the sofa. Or, mostly, anyway. And I am annoyed with myself for not preparing for Christmas earlier than now but hey, who wants to bake Christmas cookies in October anyway.

No comments: