Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Madeleine's Fashion Journal

I swear, I don't know where Madeleine comes up with this stuff. Really, I don't. If you know me, you know I'm a jeans and tennis shoe kinda gal. Apparently Madeleine is not.

Now though, Madeleine's not content to just want to look beautiful, wear beautiful clothes and surround herself with beautiful things (a daily struggle, I assure you); she's writing books about being beautiful.

Here's her latest. And I'll warn you right off the top, her spelling is beyond horrific. Work with me people; we're looking at the big picture here, right?

Here it is in all its glory.


All Girls Fashion Book and Models
by Madeleine Olson (oh, and she also collated and published it, too)


"Maddy"
Maddy is a kind girl and is fashionable.

"Samantha"
Samantha is a kind girl. She is fashionable!

"Kelly"
Kelly is a kind girl who tries to be fashionable!

"Cristen"
Cristen is a kind girl and tries to keep her hair done.
The End.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is impressive! MO goes couture.(is that even how you spell that?!)
I think M could go to Marc Jacobs or Michael Kors with that skirt mock-up Maddy was featuring...and those BOOTS! To Die For. I particularly liked the delicate slit in Samantha's skirt as well. I am grateful she was kind to those who "try to put themselves together", lol.
Definitly one art piece to put away in case she ever becomes a big name in the fashion world. A definite MO original.
****APPLAUSE****

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to ask, Where is her favorite place to "shop"?

Unknown said...

OMG that is just way too adorable!!! Way to go, Madeleine!!!! You are an artist and you just stole my heart, darling!

jw26pt2 said...

Wow, I can SO relate to Cristen!
Really cute, Madeleine! Keep up the good work.
neenee

Anonymous said...

I see Madeleine getting her own Cable TV fashion show in the not too distant future!!

Anonymous said...

Buckley agrees with his doggy daddy......woof woof

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! My BDE does the same thing!

No, not exactly. But she has a few notebooks of fashion designs. Very outrageous and inventive designs... She does not give each design a character though. That is funny.

Maybe they will be on Project Runway together!