Monday, June 11, 2007

Barnes and Noble: Summer Reading in the Magic Tree House

Here's a summer reading program I can get behind; it culminates in a free book! Here are the rules for Barnes and Noble's Summer Reading program:

1. Read eight books (of your own choosing).

2. Use a Summer in the Magic Tree House Reading Journal to track your reading.

3. Take your completed journal to a Barnes and Noble between May 29th and September 2nd, 2007.

4. You'll receive a coupon for a free book (there are some limitations, but it still sounds pretty good).

Madeleine is very excited and plans to win two free books (the maximum allowed).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I look forward to the day my kids get to be a part of reading programs. I always loved it.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Way cool! I'll have to sign my kids up.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Ki loves B&N, and Magic Tree House as well. Thanks! :)