Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week Two, Day Two

I told myself all day that I was going to go running after our evening bible study at church. I looked forward to it all day long and then, right before we left for church, my soup just didn't sit right with me and I got a stomachache that just wouldn't go away.

I decided to run anyway. Who knew when I'd get another chance this week.

It was a fine run. Not great, but fine. The running, once again, felt like it was plenty easy enough and the two minute walking reprieves felt a bit too long.

The highlight though, was the weather. Last night was our first fall night. The temperature was in the fifties and there was a strong wind blowing crisp, fallen leaves across my path. The smell of fireplaces, probably enjoying their first use this season, permeated the air.

A beautiful night and an OK run/walk. That about sums it up.

No comments: