Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pigs from 1 to 10

Hank loves-- and I mean adores-- books in which you need to find things.  If he could find a willing adult, he would read I Spy books and Where's Waldo incessantly.  Sadly, though, I get sick of I Spy and Where's Waldo very quickly.  I lack the patience of my mother who would sit and look at those books for hours with my two older kids.


Today though, I snagged this book at the library.  It's called Pigs from 1 to 10 by Arthur Geisert.  It's the same idea as the above mentioned books, but instead of searching for Waldo and his annoyingly similar looking group of friends, you search for cleverly hidden numerals.  In some pictures the numerals are obvious, some are quite tricky, but all the pictures are interesting and fun and a nice diversion from the sameness of yet another book in the I Spy series. 

No comments: