Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guess What!

Despite intentions to be so at times, I have never been one of those women who can contain her good news more than a day or so. I am, and always have been, an open book, and when I'm pregnant I want the world to know.



So, world, I am pregnant! Joe and I are expecting a baby in late summer of 2009. While I'm too tired to copy Madeleine's reaction to the news (she shrieked for joy upon hearing that she was to be a big sister again) inwardly I'm shrieking with excitement.

8 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing.........what a Christmas present that is!

Ang said...

Oh what a wonderful Christmas present!!!! I will be praying for you guys!! Merry Christmas.

nina said...

Congratulations to the entire family! I'm so very happy for you. Really, this will be one lucky kid -- so many wonderful sibs and such fantastic parents!

Kimmber said...

What a blessed Christmas present! Congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this post! Grandma U. called me 2 days ago with the news. I wanted to call, but kept forgetting. Jim and I are so happy for you and Joe! Congrats!
-Cousin Tammy

Kerkman Crew said...

The Kerkman family is very happy for you... What a great Christmas gift!

Terri said...

Wa-hoo!!! You know that I'm excited, but why not say it again? I'm SO EXCITED for you!(and, um, sympathetic.)

I will be forwarding you the password to the secret MOFATC (Moms Of Four Are The Coolest) club I told you about.

XOXOXOXXOXOXO to all 6 of you