Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Favre is Back. Again.

Um, are we all supposed to be shocked by this news? As long as there's a team willing to sign him, Brett Favre will be willing to play, is what I've come to realize.

Personally, I don't really think this does much for the Vikings one way or another. I still think the Packers are a strong contender to win the NFC Central, and I don't think this changes things in that respect in the least.

UPDATE: Packer linebacker Aaron Kampman had the best line regarding Favre signing with the Vikings: The red jersey will be off. I love it.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Reminds of Ross Perot when he ran, then dropped out, then he re-entered the Prez race (1992).

If last season is any indication, Favre will start out hot, but then gradually fade in the second half of the season.

Go Bears!