Friday, February 23, 2007

Flashback: June 2004

Pictured are Madeleine (age 3) and Hank (age 20 months) in June of 2004 at my mom and Bob's house in Silver Lake. Their Nana (my mom) took this photo of them on her patio. As I mentioned once before, Mom was a phenomenal gardener, and she was also good at showing off her green thumb in photo ops like the one featured below.


Going into a weekend that predicts snow, snow and yet, more snow, I long for spring and the days like this that I know are waiting for me just a few more months down the road. Doesn't the scene look so warm and inviting?

4 comments:

Superdad said...

Wow. Sometimes I forget what they used to look like. Have the kids seen this post?

Alexis Jacobs said...

That is just beautiful! And the kids are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

They are growing too fast!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm. I LOVE that spot! And all that surrounds it! Any more garden pics? I'd love to see them.

And, LOL at how little they look!